Friday, July 31, 2009

My English Family



We have different smiles, different poses, but have the same goal--- to be an English teacher. These are my classmates namely Anabelle, Rachel, MJ, Dianne, Alpha and Michael. I spend most of my time at school with them. They are my friends, sometimes foes (especially Michael hehe), and my brother and sisters. This is our home—the English room. Sitting at the center is our loving, bright, humorous and gorgeous professor, Ms. Victoria Fernandez. She’s really excellent when it comes on teaching. We never leave the four corners of our room without any retained knowledge about whatever things. She molds us perfectly so when we experience the real world of teaching, we will be competent and steadfast on the things that would come along. It’s so depressing to hear that she might leave Gordon College 1 year from now. We truly want to graduate and light the candle of triumph with her. We desire to experience the loving tap of her hand to our shoulders and hear her saying, “Job well done!” She’s one-of-a-kind. She inspires students and I'm one of them. Although sometimes she corrects me from my mistake, I truly believe that these things are for my own benifit. I never feel annoyed or irritated about these because I’m willing to learn and open the doors of unknowns. I’m definitely willing to lift the gigantic load just to learn and learn… …

No comments:

Post a Comment