Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Music is my life.

This is the picture taken during the Bb. Gordon College this year. I was invited to serenade the beautiful and stunning candidates. I’m used to it, no butterflies in my stomach anymore and 0% stage fright. How can you have those if you always sing and sing and sing...That’s the only thing that I haven’t found mind-numbing. Although you always do it, it’s like a drug that you would always want to taste. You’ll die for it! I first stepped on the stage when I was 3 years old during our graduation when I was a kinder. I sang “If we hold on”. My father taught me that song which I found trouble-free. Although I didn’t understand what it is all about, I just felt tied with it. My hands were terribly trembling when I sang the first line. Well, there is always a first time for everything. After I sang, audience applauded. I bowed and the saga continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment