Friday, July 31, 2009

my angel



Nop! Naaa! Naa!!! He’s not my son. He’s my nephew, Naithan Wade Yao. He is the son of my chubby sister. Hehe.. He’s really cute but sometimes when his tantrum comes, I want to choke him! (Of course it’s a joke) hehe..

He always wants to hold the things that interest him. He always gets my phone and put it into his mouth. Of course, as a very nice uncle, I spank him. haha.. He gets my phone and requests his favorite song “ Bulilit, bulilit sanay sa masikip kung kumilos, kumilos, ang liit liit” haayz.. I think I have played it 1 million times.. grrr... He never feels tired of listening to it repeatedly.


Despite of all these, I love him so much. I feed, kiss, pinch and care for him. But naaa! Naa! I never wash his tootttt… when he PUPU! “Yuck disgusting!” hehehe… Sorry but your uncle is really clean. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment