Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I’m so in love …

It’s been a long time since I smiled widely as this. I met her in Gordon College. She is first year. Her smile melts my whole self every time I see her. Although it is really quite a short time to be with her, the feeling is so much different as if I knew her before when life isn’t existing. Her face brightens my day. Her eyes squeeze my heart until it shrinks. Her nose is so perfect. Her lips –red lips are full of light that I’m dying to touch mine from hers. I couldn’t ask for more when I’m with her. Her presence completes me. I could barely spend my day not breathing if she’s around me, staring at my eyes and saying I love you. But all of these are just a dream. She doesn’t even know me deeply. We are in a state of “getting to know each other”. But I’m really hoping that she also feels what my heart tells me.




No comments:

Post a Comment