Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can’t live without you ….


You know what? I always want to wake up in the sweet morning with lots of books in my room. It’s quite impossible because I can't even afford to buy books to cover my room. But I already have some that add my collections. Of course, first in my list is the extremely- neglected-full-of-definition book, my DICTIONARY. Although I haven’t heard people memorized all the words, I’m still ridiculously dreaming that I would be the first person to memorize and master the whole content. WOW! It would be something that I can brag to the entire English enthusiasts! (“Eduardo, you’re going beyond your limitation” --- Webster said.) (“Hello? Of course if you would dream, make sure it’s worth dreaming!” grrr. )

If you could see on the picture, there are 2 books written by Stephenie Meyer. —the twilight saga. Actually, I missed the Twilight and New Moon. I have these books but I thought it wouldn’t fit the screen of my camera. lol hehe.. (Eduardo? Was that a joke?”)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry..hehe...

    may i borrow Eclipse..??puuweeezz..
    gee thanks..hehehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete