Thursday, July 30, 2009

Product of hard work….





























Every time I go home, open the door, my trophies and medals flash and give life to my day. I always remember the sacrifices, hard work and effort that I exerted just to get all these. I practice almost 2 hours a day to master and make my own version of every song that I give focus on. I don’t stop until I hit the high notes and polish the whole song.

I don’t get bored of doing it everyday because the product would be something that I can be proud of. Honestly, these awards are worthless. The things that I treasure so much are the big claps that the audience gives me, the big smiles, the uncontrollable tears, and the excitement that they feel just to hear me. Every time I see it, my heart jumps with joy and it’s the genuine gift that I would always want to receive









No comments:

Post a Comment