Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ooppsss.. No! We’re friends…



My friends often ask me, “Is she your girlfriend?” when they see this picture or even most of our pictures together. By the way, she’s Rachel Ann Reyes, my classmate and friend. It will stay that way because she already has a lover. She’s 18 years old and we have the same religion. ----IGLESIA NI CRISTO. We become closer because we have “something in common”. She also taught me different things about the net, computer stuffs and all things about the advent of modern technology. She even told me to make a blog like this. You wouldn’t have been seen this blog if she’s not presently existing in my list of friends. Lol.  I always consult her when things go wrong on my PC. No wonder she’s also an addict—what I mean is that computer addict.

I know when she reads this blog, a huge smile would spark on her face. And smile again….and smile…. :) ..Please thank me because I devote my busy schedule just to write things about you! Hehhe..jowk… Of course, all the things you have given and taught me would not be replaced by anything in this world. Naks! Hehehe..

2 comments:

  1. haha.. a lover ..hahaha... YEAH RIGHT .. haha
    made me smile there...as in WIDE..
    MY PLEASURE ^_^
    and thanks a lot..dont worry, i'll write something about u too...

    if u want to know about editting and stuffs,i'll teach u..(whenever possible)..haha
    JKgem lang... ~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..check your "ABout me"..

    "I am a fun of reading and writing????"

    ???? a fun??

    ReplyDelete