Sunday, August 9, 2009

Who Am I?


Ahmm… Maybe I’m not supposed to write things about myself again and again. Although you could see it in “About myself”, the information that I wrote wasn’t really enough to describe me well

So, here are the 10 things about Eduardo Velasco.

1. I’m an avid fan of Music. In fact, this photo was taken during the wedding. I was invited to sing for the couple .woo! I can’t forget the kissing scene. So passionate! Grrr.

2. I truly love to study the English Language. Aside from its prestige, I always feel that I’m attached to it. It’s like a child crying just to be with his mom. Although I frequently make mistakes, I always believe that it’s a part of the learning process.

3. I like to take pictures (How obvious!) lol. Actually, I don’t have a formal education in journalism but every time I capture smiles, poses, and all the wacky shots, I consider myself as a professional. So ambitious … isn’t it?

4. I used to drink alcohol – not the rubbing alcohol okay? Hehe..

Before, I drank beers almost everyday. Actually I didn’t know how to drink but my friends taught me. Truthfully, until now I can’t understand why they really like to drink though the taste of the liquors is really bad! Honestly I drank before not because I enjoy the every drop of these disgusting fluids, but the tie of friendship that we made in every drinking sessions that happened.

5. When I’m sweating too much, I put a paper on my back. I’m really prone to different illnesses! So I consider that “Prevention is better than cure”.

6. I’m a humorist? My classmates and instructors told me that I always make them laugh. (My ears are getting bigger) haha.. I don’t accept it as true because that’s me. I’m naturally crazy and joyful and if these things make them laugh, ahmmm… good for them. .hahaha… I have nothing to say about that. Lol

7. The first impression for me is that I’m gay. Haha.. You know when these people ask me if I’m a gay, I instantly say no. That’s the truth and nothing but the truth. Maybe the way I talk and move are quite feminine but what I feel about myself is more important. If you truly feel that you’re not then questions must end.

8. I’m a fan of reading and writing (you already know that)

9. I can’t live without my towel. As mentioned in #5, I’m sweating too much so I have to bring my towel everyday. The paper is for my back and the towel for my face. How weird?

10. I’m extremely in love right now. Actually, I don’t know her very much. I just know that the feeling that I’m experiencing is horribly making me crazy! I can’t sleep , when I eat my dinner, her image shines on me , when I’m with her, I feel that I’m in paradise and I want to stay there if she’s in my side. She brightens the cold nights; she gives me the inspiration that I’m longing for. I love her. I really do. If this is just an infatuation, we will never know. But right now and hope on the other days that would come, Love would still reign.

I don’t want to describe her because all the words that I might say are PERFECT, PERFECT!

She’s perfect. Not close to perfection or beyond. She will stay perfect in my senses. She’s part of my life now. I will never forget the little things that we have shared together. I will never forget her; her eyes, her lips, her nose, and her smile that melts me.

Now I know the power of love. It’s a different feeling if you feel it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRICKET ~~!! I MUST know the girl..

    tell me ..tell me....

    so curious ... ^_^

    ReplyDelete