Friday, August 28, 2009

The poem of my love...

Tumbling...


I'm so in love with you

and made my feelings so blue

Im so stucked with you

I wish we have the same feelings too


I'm ready to take the risk

Holding hands, under the desk

It's you and me

Can't you see


Just believe

and don't deceive

I love you as you are

Even we are so far


I will do anything

Will give you everything

Until each one of them see

That my love for you is wider than the sea


I may not love you like a flower

That usually dies in summer

But I will be your river

That will flow for you forever


I used to be a little wave

But because of that love you gave

That wave can now be a tornado

A tornado that will strike the heart of Eduardo..


This is the poem made by my bhe..
She told me to put this in my blog...
I was so stunned after reading it..

I love her more than my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment