Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The truth shall prevail


What would you feel if someone is pointing her finger at you and insisting that you are to blame?? What would you feel if the person you truly believed trusted you never felt it at the first place? Or even furiously saying things at your back when you’re not around?

YES. I experienced it myself and every time I remember it all over again, the pain still lacerates my heart until it reaches its core. Pitiful, isn’t it?

Actually, I don’t want to go into details anymore. The story that I told my professors and classmates was enough. As advised, I mustn’t name names because I might meet the scariest consequence at the end.

I cried liter of tears, I couldn’t sleep at night, and Nightmares came. I just prayed everyday for the truth to win through. I even prayed for that person who said things against me which aren’t true. I want to confront her but I know it won’t work at all. She is the root cause of all these! I want to blame her but doing it would really make things complicated.

I wasn’t hurt of the accusing “thing”. The hardest thing to accept is this “SIYA PA LANG ANG NAKITA KONG NAGSISINUNGALING PERO NAKAKATITIG SA MATA” ouch! I don’t know the exact word to write about the feelings that I always feel every time this sentence approaches my senses. I want to wail until she hears me. I want to get my heart and show it to her so she would know the truth or even kill myself for all the miserable suffering that I felt. But all of these are useless. As many people say “The damage has been done”. She chose to believe” her”. She doubted my statements.

What can I do? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST KEEP QUIET AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

But I would like to thank my friends and professors who keep believing and supporting me. At some point in my life, I could still smile and say “There are people who believe me still”


3 comments:

  1. psst.. "is pointing.." nagkamalmi ka na naman ng type.. nadala ng emosyon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pati aq nagkamali..haha..

    i understand how u feel..been there..hehe..ganun tlga.. kaya nextym xtra careful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahmm..
    two things...

    first, i know you..
    and i BELIEVE YOU.. :)
    I, and the rest of the English family (yihee) will always be here for you..
    don't feel bad about yourself..
    don't even have an inch of pity for yourself..
    pity "them" because they are blinded by their beliefs..

    second,
    IS POINTING..
    hehe.. u know what i mean..
    tama si aziel, dalang dala ka ng emosyon mu..hehe

    ingats kaw..
    GODbless..

    :)

    ReplyDelete