Sunday, August 9, 2009

Newly found...

I wonder what those two women are saying about us. If you could see, they are inside the Odyssey of the very huge and gigantic City Mall. hehe

It was taken yesterday, Saturday, August 8, 2009. Euriza, beside me, told us that she would go to the mall with his brother. We immediately said that we would go with her also.

By the way her real name is Euriza Mojica. She’s really charming and stunning. I told her that she has a resemblance with Kim Chiu. She humbly said “No of course not!” The way she answered the compliment was pleasantly made me admire her. I know that she treats me as her kuya but my feeling for her is reasonably different (opps.. quite intriguing?) Whenever we walk with her, she always notices that we’re very tall for her. (try to look hehehe).

Let me digress for a moment to analyze what these two women are thinking. Hmmm. Maybe they want to pose with us? Hahha hmm.. The first woman likes me and the other likes Robert? (hmm.. so ambitious? Hahha) .. NONESENSE hehe..

Where am I? ehehe.. Ah ok.. Euriza Mojica is studying in Gordon College. She haven’t had a bf yahoo!. Maybe she has a high standard .grrr o-oow..naaaaa… I admire her deeply. Although I know she won’t feel the same way, just to be with her is totally satisfying. She completes the lost memory of my beloved dear. Maybe I’ll stop here. I don’t want to forget my true love………………. : (

4 comments:

  1. i think i figured it out all...
    wahahahaha... Edu is really in love...
    Poor Sarah (kkkk... kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She hasn't had... wahhahah..too late..2 years ago?wahahha

    ReplyDelete