Saturday, February 19, 2011

PASE VOCI: My family, My home.



The beginning

I could still remember the first time I joined this organization.=D I also had my audition like the same thing that happens to the new members. I was nervous and I felt so intimidated because I believed that the members of this org are really good in singing and I didn’t want them to reject nor say something against me. Many things hovered around my mind. I really hoped that I could meet their expectations since I was a student of a curriculum which molds student with talents. Ate Vidz played her keyboard while I was singing the song entitled “Power of Your Love”.

Performances

PASE VOCI opened many doors for me to be known in my chosen arena. I was able to perform in different occasions such as: weddings, meetings, seminars, convocations, not-so-important-gatherings, and believe me or not, I sang to a funeral. Hehe.. Well, of course these events boosted my confidence and passion in singing.

Mr. Mustar

He first handled PASE VOCI before Ma’am Dave. Sir Juvimin S. Mustar is a very funny, witty, active, supportive, lovely, generous, skilled, chubby-peace sir!, conductor slash coordinator of PASE VOCI. He never left us not until he was assigned to handle the OC Marching Band. I can’t say anything terrible about Sir Juvs. All the positive adjectives could really describe him. Maybe chubby isn’t included.. :D

Ms. Dave

When students hear her name, lots of intrigues come in. Well, I can’t blame them because when she was my instructor in PE, she was really strict and seldom smile ;)..But all these things have changed right after I knew her profoundly. Yes. There’s no doubt that Ma’am is really strict. “What she wants, she gets”. But if we would just view that hidden picture of it, she just wants us to be serious and disciplined. I salute her for her devotion on what she is doing. I can see fire-burning commitment and uncomparable dedication.


Time passes at a fast pace

When I look back, it is inevitable to be emotional. “Is this true? I’ll leave VOCI?” I’ve been in the group for 4 years now and I consider this group as my family. VOCI is part of my life now and if this part will run off, it would be a great lost for me. I will certainly miss this group- the group where I performed, smiled, laughed, cried and the group that opened an opportunity for my talent to be appreciated and loved by GC. I wouldn’t be who I am now if you’re not with me VOCI.


My fellow VOCI

I think it is about time to say our goodbyes to all of you. We, 4th years, especially your Ate Vidz will miss you all. We believe that you can handle and take care of this group as what we have done. We believe on what you have that will place PASE VOCI in its spick and span likeness. For the new members, pls respect your ates and kuyas. You can open your heart to them to have a strong bond and rapport among you. J


KUYA EDU is signing off…………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment