Tuesday, October 25, 2011

long-awaited call


I just received a call from her. She cried and confessed how she feels right now. I've been yearning for this to subside my agony. I never thought of that. I completely accepted that this thing would only happen in my dreams.When I was about to type the next sentence here in my blog, she texted me again and told me about what she feels. I truly want to win her back but it seems that there is a heavy force taking her away from me. I cannot live without her. She has been a part of my life and separation for me is really an ordeal. How can I forget the person who wiped my tears every time I cried? She lifted me up every time I stumble. Haayss.. I only wish that the person with her didn't exist. She is so confused about her feeling because of that man :_(


I WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU BHE :( FOREVER :_(

No comments:

Post a Comment